Cursing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CursingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Curse
• CurseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bring great evil upon; to be the cause of serious harm or unhappiness to; to furnish with that which will be a cause of deep trouble; to afflict or injure grievously; to harass or torment.
- (v. i.) To utter imprecations or curses; to affirm or deny with imprecations; to swear.
- (v. t.) The cause of great harm, evil, or misfortune; that which brings evil or severe affliction; torment.
- (v. t.) An invocation of, or prayer for, harm or injury; malediction.
- (v. t.) To call upon divine or supernatural power to send injury upon; to imprecate evil upon; to execrate.
- (v. t.) Evil pronounced or invoked upon another, solemnly, or in passion; subjection to, or sentence of, divine condemnation.