Curveted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CurvetedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Curvet
• CurvetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A prank; a frolic.
- (n.) To make a curvet; to leap; to bound.
- (v. t.) To cause to curvet.
- (n.) To leap and frisk; to frolic.
- (n.) A particular leap of a horse, when he raises both his fore legs at once, equally advanced, and, as his fore legs are falling, raises his hind legs, so that all his legs are in the air at once.