Cutting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CuttingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Chilling; penetrating; sharp; as, a cutting wind.
- (n.) The act or process of making an incision, or of severing, felling, shaping, etc.
- (a.) Adapted to cut; as, a cutting tool.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cut
- (n.) Something cut, cut off, or cut out, as a twig or scion cut off from a stock for the purpose of grafting or of rooting as an independent plant; something cut out of a newspaper; an excavation cut through a hill or elsewhere to make a way for a railroad, canal, etc.; a cut.
- (a.) Severe; sarcastic; biting; as, a cutting reply.
• CuttinglyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a cutting manner.