Daguerreotype Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DaguerreotypeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To impress with great distinctness; to imprint; to imitate exactly.
- (n.) The process of taking such pictures.
- (v. t.) To produce or represent by the daguerreotype process, as a picture.
- (n.) An early variety of photograph, produced on a silver plate, or copper plate covered with silver, and rendered sensitive by the action of iodine, or iodine and bromine, on which, after exposure in the camera, the latent image is developed by the vapor of mercury.
• DaguerreotyperDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Alt. of Daguerreotypist