Dawning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DawningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dawn
• DawnDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To began to give promise; to begin to appear or to expand.
- (v. i.) To begin to grow light in the morning; to grow light; to break, or begin to appear; as, the day dawns; the morning dawns.
- (n.) The break of day; the first appearance of light in the morning; show of approaching sunrise.
- (n.) First opening or expansion; first appearance; beginning; rise.