Dedicated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DedicatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dedicate
• DedicateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To set apart and consecrate, as to a divinity, or for sacred uses; to devote formally and solemnly; as, to dedicate vessels, treasures, a temple, or a church, to a religious use.
- (v. t.) To inscribe or address, as to a patron.
- (v. t.) To devote, set apart, or give up, as ones self, to a duty or service.
- (p. a.) Dedicated; set apart; devoted; consecrated.