Defeasanced Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DefeasancedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Liable to defeasance; capable of being made void or forfeited.
• DefeasanceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A condition, relating to a deed, which being performed, the deed is defeated or rendered void; or a collateral deed, made at the same time with a feoffment, or other conveyance, containing conditions, on the performance of which the estate then created may be defeated.
- (n.) A defeat; an overthrow.
- (n.) A rendering null or void.