Degenerated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DegeneratedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Degenerate
• DegenerateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having become worse than ones kind, or ones former state; having declined in worth; having lost in goodness; deteriorated; degraded; unworthy; base; low.
- (v. i.) To be or grow worse than ones kind, or than one was originally; hence, to be inferior; to grow poorer, meaner, or more vicious; to decline in good qualities; to deteriorate.
- (v. i.) To fall off from the normal quality or the healthy structure of its kind; to become of a lower type.