Depended Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DependedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Depend
• DependDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To rely for support; to be conditioned or contingent; to be connected with anything, as a cause of existence, or as a necessary condition; -- followed by on or upon, formerly by of.
- (v. i.) To hang down; to be sustained by being fastened or attached to something above.
- (v. i.) To impend.
- (v. i.) To hang in suspense; to be pending; to be undetermined or undecided; as, a cause depending in court.
- (v. i.) To serve; to attend; to act as a dependent or retainer.
- (v. i.) To trust; to rest with confidence; to rely; to confide; to be certain; -- with on or upon; as, we depend on the word or assurance of our friends; we depend on the mail at the usual hour.