Deprive Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DepriveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To divest of office; to depose; to dispossess of dignity, especially ecclesiastical.
- (v. t.) To take away; to put an end; to destroy.
- (v. t.) To dispossess; to bereave; to divest; to hinder from possessing; to debar; to shut out from; -- with a remoter object, usually preceded by of.
• DeprivedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Deprive