Detaching Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DetachingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Detach
• DetachDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To separate for a special object or use; -- used especially in military language; as, to detach a ship from a fleet, or a company from a regiment.
- (v. i.) To push asunder; to come off or separate from anything; to disengage.
- (v. t.) To part; to separate or disunite; to disengage; -- the opposite of attach; as, to detach the coats of a bulbous root from each other; to detach a man from a leader or from a party.