Dib Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DibDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To dip.
- (n.) One of the small bones in the knee joints of sheep uniting the bones above and below the joints.
- (n.) A childs game, played with dib bones.
• DibblingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dibble
• DibbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) A pointed implement used to make holes in the ground in which no set out plants or to plant seeds.
- (v. i.) To dib or dip frequently, as in angling.
- (v. t.) To plant with a dibble; to make holes in (soil) with a dibble, for planting.
- (v. t.) To make holes or indentations in, as if with a dibble.