Dilapidate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DilapidateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bring into a condition of decay or partial ruin, by misuse or through neglect; to destroy the fairness and good condition of; -- said of a building.
- (v. i.) To get out of repair; to fall into partial ruin; to become decayed; as, the church was suffered to dilapidate.
- (v. t.) To impair by waste and abuse; to squander.
• DilapidatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dilapidate
- (a.) Decayed; fallen into partial ruin; injured by bad usage or neglect.