Disclaim Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisclaimDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To deny, as a claim; to refuse.
- (v. t.) To relinquish or deny having a claim; to disavow anothers claim; to decline accepting, as an estate, interest, or office.
- (v. t.) To disavow or renounce all part, claim, or share.
- (v. t.) To renounce all claim to deny; ownership of, or responsibility for; to disown; to disavow; to reject.
• DisclaimerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A public disavowal, as of pretensions, claims, opinions, and the like.
- (n.) A denial, disavowal, or renunciation, as of a title, claim, interest, estate, or trust; relinquishment or waiver of an interest or estate.
- (n.) One who disclaims, disowns, or renounces.