Discoursed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DiscoursedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Discourse
• DiscourseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To treat of something in writing and formally.
- (v. i.) To relate something; to tell.
- (n.) The power of the mind to reason or infer by running, as it were, from one fact or reason to another, and deriving a conclusion; an exercise or act of this power; reasoning; range of reasoning faculty.
- (v. t.) To utter or give forth; to speak.
- (v. i.) To express ones self in oral discourse; to expose ones views; to talk in a continuous or formal manner; to hold forth; to speak; to converse.
- (n.) Dealing; transaction.
- (n.) Consecutive speech, either written or unwritten, on a given line of thought; speech; treatise; dissertation; sermon, etc.; as, the preacher gave us a long discourse on duty.
- (n.) Conversation; talk.
- (v. t.) To talk to; to confer with.
- (v. i.) To exercise reason; to employ the mind in judging and inferring; to reason.
- (n.) The art and manner of speaking and conversing.
- (v. t.) To treat of; to expose or set forth in language.