Discoursive Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DiscoursiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Reasoning; characterized by reasoning; passing from premises to consequences; discursive.
- (a.) Containing dialogue or conversation; interlocutory.
- (n.) The state or quality of being discoursive or able to reason.
- (a.) Inclined to converse; conversable; communicative; as, a discoursive man.