Discriminated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DiscriminatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Discriminate
• DiscriminateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To impose unequal tariffs for substantially the same service.
- (v. i.) To make a difference or distinction; to distinguish accurately; as, in judging of evidence, we should be careful to discriminate between probability and slight presumption.
- (a.) Having the difference marked; distinguished by certain tokens.
- (v. t.) To set apart as being different; to mark as different; to separate from another by discerning differences; to distinguish.
- (v. i.) To treat unequally.