Disestablish Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisestablishDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To unsettle; to break up (anything established); to deprive, as a church, of its connection with the state.
• DisestablishmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The condition of being disestablished.
- (n.) The act or process of unsettling or breaking up that which has been established; specifically, the withdrawal of the support of the state from an established church; as, the disestablishment and disendowment of the Irish Church by Act of Parliament.