Disjointed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisjointedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Separated at the joints; disconnected; incoherent.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disjoint
• DisjointDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To separate the joints of; to separate, as parts united by joints; to put out of joint; to force out of its socket; to dislocate; as, to disjoint limbs; to disjoint bones; to disjoint a fowl in carving.
- (v. t.) To break the natural order and relations of; to make incoherent; as, a disjointed speech.
- (v. t.) To separate at junctures or joints; to break where parts are united; to break in pieces; as, disjointed columns; to disjoint and edifice.
- (v. t.) Difficult situation; dilemma; strait.
- (a.) Disjointed; unconnected; -- opposed to conjoint.
- (v. i.) To fall in pieces.