Disobeying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisobeyingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disobey
• DisobeyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To refuse or neglect to obey; to violate commands; to be disobedient.
- (v. t.) Not to obey; to neglect or refuse to obey (a superior or his commands, the laws, etc.); to transgress the commands of (one in authority); to violate, as an order; as, refractory children disobey their parents; men disobey their Maker and the laws.