Disparaged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisparagedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disparage
• DisparageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To dishonor by a comparison with what is inferior; to lower in rank or estimation by actions or words; to speak slightingly of; to depreciate; to undervalue.
- (n.) Inequality in marriage; marriage with an inferior.
- (v. t.) To match unequally; to degrade or dishonor by an unequal marriage.