Disrelishing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisrelishingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disrelish
• DisrelishDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To deprive of relish; to make nauseous or disgusting in a slight degree.
- (n.) Absence of relishing or palatable quality; bad taste; nauseousness.
- (v. t.) Not to relish; to regard as unpalatable or offensive; to feel a degree of disgust at.
- (n.) Want of relish; dislike (of the palate or of the mind); distaste; a slight degree of disgust; as, a disrelish for some kinds of food.