Dissenting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DissentingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dissent
• DissentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To differ in opinion; to be of unlike or contrary sentiment; to disagree; -- followed by from.
- (v. i.) To differ; to be of a contrary nature.
- (n.) Contrariety of nature; diversity in quality.
- (v. i.) To differ from an established church in regard to doctrines, rites, or government.
- (n.) Separation from an established church, especially that of England; nonconformity.
- (n.) The act of dissenting; difference of opinion; refusal to adopt something proposed; nonagreement, nonconcurrence, or disagreement.