Disturb Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DisturbDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To turn from a regular or designed course.
- (n.) Disturbance.
- (v. t.) To throw into disorder or confusion; to derange; to interrupt the settled state of; to excite from a state of rest.
- (v. t.) To agitate the mind of; to deprive of tranquillity; to disquiet; to render uneasy; as, a person is disturbed by receiving an insult, or his mind is disturbed by envy.
• DisturbationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Act of disturbing; disturbance.