Divinities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DivinitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Divinity
• DivinityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The science of divine things; the science which treats of God, his laws and moral government, and the way of salvation; theology.
- (a.) The Deity; the Supreme Being; God.
- (a.) A pretended deity of pagans; a false god.
- (a.) The state of being divine; the nature or essence of God; deity; godhead.
- (a.) Something divine or superhuman; supernatural power or virtue; something which inspires awe.
- (a.) A celestial being, inferior to the supreme God, but superior to man.