Divorcing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DivorcingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Divorce
• DivorceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A legal dissolution of the marriage contract by a court or other body having competent authority. This is properly a divorce, and called, technically, divorce a vinculo matrimonii.
- (n.) To dissolve the marriage contract of, either wholly or partially; to separate by divorce.
- (n.) The decree or writing by which marriage is dissolved.
- (n.) To make away; to put away.
- (n.) Separation; disunion of things closely united.
- (n.) The separation of a married woman from the bed and board of her husband -- divorce a mensa et toro (/ thoro), "from bed board."
- (n.) To separate or disunite; to sunder.
- (n.) That which separates.