Domiciled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DomiciledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Domicile
• DomicileDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To establish in a fixed residence, or a residence that constitutes habitancy; to domiciliate.
- (n.) An abode or mansion; a place of permanent residence, either of an individual or a family.
- (n.) A residence at a particular place accompanied with an intention to remain there for an unlimited time; a residence accepted as a final abode.