Dovetailed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DovetailedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dovetail
• DovetailDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A flaring tenon, or tongue (shaped like a birds tail spread), and a mortise, or socket, into which it fits tightly, making an interlocking joint between two pieces which resists pulling a part in all directions except one.
- (v. t.) To join by means of dovetails.
- (v. t.) To cut to a dovetail.
- (v. t.) To fit in or connect strongly, skillfully, or nicely; to fit ingeniously or complexly.