Drivel Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DrivelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To slaver; to let spittle drop or flow from the mouth, like a child, idiot, or dotard.
- (n.) Slaver; saliva flowing from the mouth.
- (n.) A driveler; a fool; an idiot.
- (n.) Inarticulate or unmeaning utterance; foolish talk; babble.
- (n.) A servant; a drudge.
- (v. i.) To be weak or foolish; to dote; as, a driveling hero; driveling love.
• DrivelledDefinition & Meaning in English
- () of Drivel