Duplicate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DuplicateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To divide into two by natural growth or spontaneous action; as, infusoria duplicate themselves.
- (a.) Double; twofold.
- (v. t.) To double; to fold; to render double.
- (n.) An original instrument repeated; a document which is the same as another in all essential particulars, and differing from a mere copy in having all the validity of an original.
- (n.) That which exactly resembles or corresponds to something else; another, correspondent to the first; hence, a copy; a transcript; a counterpart.
- (v. t.) To make a duplicate of (something); to make a copy or transcript of.
• DuplicatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Duplicate