Duress Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DuressDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To subject to duress.
- (n.) Hardship; constraint; pressure; imprisonment; restraint of liberty.
- (n.) The state of compulsion or necessity in which a person is influenced, whether by the unlawful restrain of his liberty or by actual or threatened physical violence, to incur a civil liability or to commit an offense.
• DuressorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who subjects another to duress