Earned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EarnedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Earn
• EarnDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To acquire by labor, service, or performance; to deserve and receive as compensation or wages; as, to earn a good living; to earn honors or laurels.
- (v. i.) To curdle, as milk.
- (v. i.) To long; to yearn.
- (n.) See Ern, n.
- (v. t. & i.) To grieve.
- (v. t.) To merit or deserve, as by labor or service; to do that which entitles one to (a reward, whether the reward is received or not).