Elective Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ElectiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Pertaining to, or consisting in, choice, or right of choosing; electoral.
- (n.) In an American college, an optional study or course of study.
- (a.) Dependent on choice; bestowed or passing by election; as, an elective study; an elective office.
- (a.) Exerting the power of choice; selecting; as, an elective act.
• ElectivelyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an elective manner; by choice.