Electrograph Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ElectrographDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A mark, record, or tracing, made by the action of electricity.
- (n.) An apparatus, controlled by electric devices, used to trace designs for etching.
- (n.) An instrument for the reproduction at a distance of pictures, maps, etc., by means of electricity.
- (n.) An image made by the Rontgen rays; a sciagraph.
- (n.) A cinematograph using the arc light.
• ElectrographicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to an electrograph or electrography.