Eminences Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EminencesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Eminency
• EminenceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A title of honor, especially applied to a cardinal in the Roman Catholic Church.
- (n.) An elevated condition among men; a place or station above men in general, either in rank, office, or celebrity; social or moral loftiness; high rank; distinction; preferment.
- (n.) That which is eminent or lofty; a high ground or place; a height.