Empirical Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EmpiricalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Depending upon experience or observation alone, without due regard to science and theory; -- said especially of medical practice, remedies, etc.; wanting in science and deep insight; as, empiric skill, remedies.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or founded upon, experiment or experience; depending upon the observation of phenomena; versed in experiments.
• EmpiricallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) By experiment or experience; without science; in the manner of quacks.