Enfilade Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EnfiladeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To pierce, scour, or rake with shot in the direction of the length of, as a work, or a line of troops.
- (n.) A line or straight passage, or the position of that which lies in a straight line.
- (n.) A firing in the direction of the length of a trench, or a line of parapet or troops, etc.; a raking fire.
• EnfiladedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Enfilade