Enroll Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EnrollDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To envelop; to inwrap; to involve.
- (n.) To insert in a roil; to register or enter in a list or catalogue or on rolls of court; hence, to record; to insert in records; to leave in writing; as, to enroll men for service; to enroll a decree or a law; also, reflexively, to enlist.
• EnrollmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A writing in which anything is enrolled; a register; a record.
- (n.) The act of enrolling; registration.