Equalities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EqualitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Equality
• EqualityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Evenness; uniformity; as, an equality of surface.
- (n.) Exact agreement between two expressions or magnitudes with respect to quantity; -- denoted by the symbol =; thus, a = x signifies that a contains the same number and kind of units of measure that x does.
- (n.) Sameness in state or continued course; evenness; uniformity; as, an equality of temper or constitution.
- (n.) The condition or quality of being equal; agreement in quantity or degree as compared; likeness in bulk, value, rank, properties, etc.; as, the equality of two bodies in length or thickness; an equality of rights.