Ery Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A dish of anything fried.
- (n.) A state of excitement; as, to be in a fry.
• ErythrineDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Erythrite, 2.
- (n.) A colorless crystalline substance, C20H22O10, extracted from certain lichens, as the various species of Rocella. It is a derivative of orsellinic acid. So called because of certain red compounds derived from it. Called also erythric acid.
• ErythemaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A disease of the skin, in which a diffused inflammation forms rose-colored patches of variable size.