Estre Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EstreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The inward part of a building; the interior.
• EstreatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Estreat
• EstreatDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To extract or take out from the records of a court, and send up to the court of exchequer to be enforced; -- said of a forfeited recognizance.
- (v. t.) To bring in to the exchequer, as a fine.
- (n.) A true copy, duplicate, or extract of an original writing or record, esp. of amercements or penalties set down in the rolls of court to be levied by the bailiff, or other officer.