Etape Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• EtapeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) the place where troops on the march halt over night; also, by extension, the distance marched during a day.
- (n.) In Russia, a prison or stockade for the confinement of prisoners in transit.
- (n.) A public storehouse.
- (n.) Supplies issued to troops on the march;