Excavated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExcavatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Excavate
• ExcavateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To dig out and remove, as earth.
- (v. t.) To hollow out; to form cavity or hole in; to make hollow by cutting, scooping, or digging; as, to excavate a ball; to excavate the earth.
- (v. t.) To form by hollowing; to shape, as a cavity, or anything that is hollow; as, to excavate a canoe, a cellar, a channel.