Exempted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExemptedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Exempt
• ExemptDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of four officers of the Yeomen of the Royal Guard, having the rank of corporal; an Exon.
- (a.) To release or deliver from some liability which others are subject to; to except or excuse from he operation of a law; to grant immunity to; to free from obligation; to release; as, to exempt from military duty, or from jury service; to exempt from fear or pain.
- (a.) Free, or released, from some liability to which others are subject; excepted from the operation or burden of some law; released; free; clear; privileged; -- (with from): not subject to; not liable to; as, goods exempt from execution; a person exempt from jury service.
- (a.) To remove; to set apart.
- (n.) One exempted or freed from duty; one not subject.
- (a.) Extraordinary; exceptional.
- (a.) Cut off; set apart.