Exerting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExertingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Exert
• ExertDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To put force, ability, or anything of the nature of an active faculty; to put in vigorous action; to bring into active operation; as, to exert the strength of the body, limbs, faculties, or imagination; to exert the mind or the voice.
- (v. t.) To thrust forth; to emit; to push out.
- (v. t.) To put forth, as the result or exercise of effort; to bring to bear; to do or perform.