Exhibition Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExhibitionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Sustenance; maintenance; allowance, esp. for meat and drink; pension. Specifically: (Eng. Univ.) Private benefaction for the maintenance of scholars.
- (n.) That which is exhibited, held forth, or displayed; also, any public show; a display of works of art, or of feats of skill, or of oratorical or dramatic ability; as, an exhibition of animals; an exhibition of pictures, statues, etc.; an industrial exhibition.
- (n.) The act of administering a remedy.
- (n.) The act of exhibiting for inspection, or of holding forth to view; manifestation; display.
• ExhibitionerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who has a pension or allowance granted for support.