Expel Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExpelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To drive away from ones country; to banish.
- (v. t.) To discharge; to shoot.
- (v. t.) To keep out, off, or away; to exclude.
- (v. t.) To cut off from further connection with an institution of learning, a society, and the like; as, to expel a student or member.
- (v. t.) To drive or force out from that within which anything is contained, inclosed, or situated; to eject; as to expel air from a bellows.
• ExpellableDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Capable of being expelled or driven out.
• ExpellerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, expels.