Exporting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExportingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Export
• ExportDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of exporting; exportation; as, to prohibit the export of wheat or tobacco.
- (n.) That which is exported; a commodity conveyed from one country or State to another in the way of traffic; -- used chiefly in the plural, exports.
- (v. t.) To carry away; to remove.
- (v. t.) To carry or send abroad, or out of a country, especially to foreign countries, as merchandise or commodities in the way of commerce; -- the opposite of import; as, to export grain, cotton, cattle, goods, etc.