External Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ExternalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Away from the mesial plane of the body; lateral.
- (a.) Outside of or separate from ourselves; (Metaph.) separate from the perceiving mind.
- (a.) Outwardly perceptible; visible; physical or corporeal, as distinguished from mental or moral.
- (n.) Something external or without; outward part; that which makes a show, rather than that which is intrinsic; visible form; -- usually in the plural.
- (a.) Foreign; relating to or connected with foreign nations; as, external trade or commerce; the external relations of a state or kingdom.
- (a.) Not intrinsic nor essential; accidental; accompanying; superficial.
- (a.) Outward; exterior; relating to the outside, as of a body; being without; acting from without; -- opposed to internal; as, the external form or surface of a body.
• ExternalizeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make external; to manifest by outward form.