Facilities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FacilitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Facility
• FacilityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Easiness to be persuaded; readiness or compliance; -- usually in a bad sense; pliancy.
- (n.) Ease in performance; readiness proceeding from skill or use; dexterity; as, practice gives a wonderful facility in executing works of art.
- (n.) Easiness of access; complaisance; affability.
- (n.) The quality of being easily performed; freedom from difficulty; ease; as, the facility of an operation.
- (n.) That which promotes the ease of any action or course of conduct; advantage; aid; assistance; -- usually in the plural; as, special facilities for study.